1. At Jet2insurance.com we are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
3. We ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances:
4. We collect personal information to help us deliver an effective service as follows:
5. We may contact you from time to time to provide you with information which we think you may find of interest. We may also pass on your details to other members of Dart Group plc so that they can tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
Contact may be made by post, telephone, email or social media unless you have indicated in the appropriate section of the registration process that you do not wish to receive this information.
You can contact us at any time to remove your details from our marketing database by visiting our 'unsubscribe' page or write to the following address: PO Box 304, Whitehouse Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS19 9DY. Please give your name, postal address details and your email address. When we may disclose information to third parties
6. We may disclose personal information to third parties including other members of our group (including Jet2holidays Limited and any other subsidiary of our holding company, Dart Group PLC), credit card companies, airlines and third party suppliers in connection with the purposes explained above.
We may disclose personal information as part of due legal process and as otherwise permitted or required by law. Some of these third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area.
7. If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by us (including any personal information provided by you). Security
8. We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
9. Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology to collect information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is gathered through cookies and Web server logs which allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
11. Individuals are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we have collected and maintain about them. If you wish to do this, please email us at informationrequest@Jet2insurance.com. We may charge a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with these details.
12. Passengers making reservations to destinations in the United States of America should note that in accordance with an International Agreement between the European Union and the United States, we are required to transfer to the US Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") certain travel and reservation data about passengers flying between the European Union and the United States of America.
US authorities use this information for preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes. For further information about the way in which the DHS uses this data please see : www.dhs.gov and this PDF.
13. All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of personal information should be sent by post to the Customer Service team at Jet2insurance.com Customer Care Team, PO Box 314, Leeds, LS19 9FY, England.